megancsparks

megancsparks

Time and Again
Jack Finney
Jumper - Steven Gould I haven’t seen the movie but this book was nothing like the movie looks to be. I have the DVD checked out, so I will watch it, just because I always feel compelled to watch movie versions of books I read.

Anyway. I enjoyed this book, though I felt it dragged towards the end and there was no real satisfying wrap-up to it all. It was interesting to see how aspects of terrorism were dealt with (at least in books) before 9/11, and the main character’s superpower was obviously planned carefully. I didn’t really like the main character very much, though, which left me with nobody to sympathize with because the supporting characters are all kind of one-dimensional. All in all, definitely worth the read but it left me wanting more.