megancsparks

megancsparks

Time and Again
Jack Finney
Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex - Mary Roach Mary Roach teaches you so much stuff! Seriously there is so much in this book I can pull out in random conversations, but I won't because I'm trying not to be creepy.

This book took me forever to read. I don't know why. It was good. Roach's writing is always accessible and flows well. Beyond just stuff about sex, there is a lot about psychology and social norms in here, and Roach says a lot just by recounting her experiences, not even having to delve very far into it.

There were some parts of the book I wish had a little more detail. The author was trying not to skeeve out her kids, but I say her kids can deal, I wanted a little more information, and not in a creepy way.

It's hard to write about this book without sounding creepy. I'll end this here.