megancsparks

megancsparks

Time and Again
Jack Finney
The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman I LOVE Neil Gaiman. I’ve read nearly every book by him and it didn’t take long for him to become my favorite author. And after how long it took me to track down this book in a bookstore (I think I snagged the last copy Borders had after looking for it for a little while), I wasn’t disappointed at all with this latest book.

This book is devious. It actually made me wish I had kids, so that I could read this book to them before bed, and hear their reactions to the story. I’ll definitely be saving it for my future children. As it was, I nearly forced my husband to listen to it before bed, then thought better of it. It’s a gem of a book.

(And I have a complete, unabashed crush on Silas.)