megancsparks

megancsparks

Time and Again
Jack Finney
Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life - Bryan Lee O'Malley Okay, I saw the movie, and I really really liked it. Granted, I thought Scott himself was pretty flat, and not at all interesting, but I enjoyed the rest of it, the other characters and the quirky not-quite-normal-reality world. I also like graphic novels, so I checked this out.

I really wish I had read it before I saw the movie, because the bright colors and quick scene shifts of the movie obviously aren't here, and so it almost feels like a skeleton of the movie. Darn it. I really didn't want to be influenced by the movie.

Okay, so. I did enjoy this. The story moves along at a quick pace while not getting too over-the-top or confusing. The characters are likeable (Scott is less flat than the movie - there I go again), and it's pretty funny. I am looking forward to reading the other volumes.