megancsparks

megancsparks

Time and Again
Jack Finney
Bird - Rita Murphy My first book of 2011. I finished this early Saturday morning, and I have to admit, I was disappointed. I expected more from it, but I think I was drawn in by the beautiful cover and the potential of the story.

There's so much left unexplained here, and it doesn't feel like that was intentional. It really feels as though there's a developed world out there, but the author just isn't giving it to us. The whole book has a dreamlike quality to it that works in some sequences but is ultimately just frustrating.

However, I liked the writing style and the concept. It wasn't a chore to slug through, and I'd read other books set in this universe.