megancsparks

megancsparks

Time and Again
Jack Finney
Wake - Lisa McMann I have been seeing these books on the Young Adult cart and being checked out a lot, but never looked into them. Then I went to a book reading Caris was doing at Evermore Nevermore in Mesa and Lisa McMann was there. I didn't say anything to her, but Caris told me her books were pretty good, so I decided to make sure to read the first one.

At first I had difficulty getting into this, but I started to read it more quickly and it actually helped me get into the action, especially given the choppy writing style. By the end, I was enjoying myself. I had a few quibbles with the plot, like the fact that all of the dreams made too much sense, but overall I thought it was a good read. I could see it easily becoming a television show.

I'm curious to see how the series continues.